Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Badminton & Dinner @ Nikki Cheese Prata

Today my another off day went to play badminton.. after sooo long never play, felt like dying after that. sooo bleedy tired.. After several practice, we then match and play doubles.. wooh of course as usual i lost the game... so sad can lost by one or two points only.. sooo tired la cant be bother to play real real also... just play for fun. AFter that I got craving for cheese prata.. so went home to bathe then we head down to Clementi NUS to eat cheese prata at Nikki shop! wah soo hungry like hell leh!! I ate Nasi lemak, Mee goreng Banana cheese prata and Potato cheese prata! Thats alot man!! Well the food was just mediocore standard dun really think its nice. After that head down to Bugis and shop for clothes!

Sooo tired after badminton!

Look at my tired legs!

Camwhoring while the food to come!

Camwhore again! testing my camera la

Oh this is an impromtu shot.. my cam just went click!

The prata that we had

haha.. this dog sooo cute! just random...