Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bored Bored.. my Sunday !

Its a damm bloody sunday again.. Last nite didnt go for Jojo Bday at PLAY.. I fell asleep at ard 9 plus i think.. Watch TV halfway then fell asleep... Sorry JOJO and HAPPY 21st Birthday to you!!!...
SIA interview:
This morning I wake up at 11 plus then rush down to Sheraton Hotel for the SIA cabin crew interview.. Being a first timer, i was shocked to my death! Didnt expect this phenomenon to me. First.. there was like "ALOT" of people sooo many preety and handsome people "including me" ahem!ahem!! at first they check my height requirement. Then the Fxxing lady say loud loud, "Im sorry sir U didnt meet our height requirement!" WTH im 170! then she called her supervisor to check and found out she read wrongly.. Stupid blondie! Then they call like10 ppl for the first round interview (which there was 3 rounds).. In the interview room, we all sit infront of the judges like "american next top model" liddat.. gosh so many cute guys some are models.. wooh i got sooo nervous!! Then one by one stand up and do a 2 minute presentation on why they are the right candidate.. Then comes my turn.. gosh I trembled and i think i only speak less than a minute... Im soo freaking nervous.. My first time.. Then after all dat, they ask wait outside the room for the result.. waaa now is like the "apprentice" scene.. all nervous.. then the lady came out. she called out 4 names and say "the rest, thank you for coming.." KNS my name not called.. so sad can!! the chosen one to go for the 2nd round interview all can speak very well, wear so smart with tie, short and neat hair and "Handsome" gosh the model guy got nice bods and face! haha as for me.. im damm shit.. I came with long hair, Skinny jeans, and Tshirt.. hahaha Damm! then I head home and went for a swim.. Anyways, gonna try again next month.. everymonth got..

Back at home:
Sians nth to do at home.. sleep and watch TV.. really budgeting whats left of my savings.. Anyways I took some of my kindergarden graduation pics.. Haha.. kept it from K2 till now.. Sooo cute aint it?? dats why back then always got sooo many pervert uncles try to rape or molest me.. stupid old man!