Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bored on my off day

Today is my off day.. hmmm so bored got up early and go accompany sumone to SGH dental center to get his braces changed... luckily is was fast if not i wack him liao... hahaha after dat went to eat seafood at clerkquay.. It was nice and cheap but he say not nice... arsehole!! Then went to study at Funan from 5 till 8. Saw sumone working there.. haha so funny la! After study, went to have dinner at "Thai express" at raffles city.. we ate Tom Yum Noodles and Prawn Balls! I complained that the noodles was not hot.. it was cold can! so he gave us the noodles for free!! siao! so instead of paying like 20plus for the meal, i only end up paying $8.10 only! so cool man!

So long since i wore my tophat!! suddenly it looks cool on my long hair.. lol

cool top hat.. gonna grow my hair longer...

just a random pic... i really mean it though!!