Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid Autum Festival & A very Angry day for me!

Well, Its mid Autum festival and I've gotta event to handle.. It was the worst event of my life! the first time my event being cancelled half-way and spoilt all bcoz of some "a few" bunch of idiots, proud and self centered morons who cant even follow simple instructions! I got super pissed off that i scolded everyone on that day. Thanks to "you people" that my reputation is spoilt! I lost face.. i really felt ashamed! My name, My status, my reputation gone down the drain just in one day coz some people.. Im kind enough to let the incident pass and still treat u "guys" as friends still. But what ever it is, im not gonna take you guys to do my event. Dont take advantage of me just becoz of im a nice person.. IM NOT A NICE PERSON.. IM A SELFISH BASTARD WHO ONLY THINK OF MYSELF AND MY STATUS AND MY REPUTATION. I HATE PEOPLE SPOILING THEM. AND IM NEVER GONNA HAND OVER OR SHARE MY STATUS TO ANYONE! im not rich.. this is my rice bowl, you people and you people just make me loose my rice bowl.. you people only treat this as a happy happy thingy.. oh my god. what am i thinking.. Its my mistake anyways.. I should not have put KIDS into my event.. I need professionals from now on... Learnt my lesson, wont make the same mistake anymore.. I just hate the way you people are so arrogant! I just wish one day you all get bash up really well. Apology not accepted.