Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Need to express Myself... wrote this two mth ago.. juz wanna blog it.. kinda sentimental. means nothing much now actually


whether you read this or not is not important.. I just have to write this down hopefully you would read this. It doesnt matter whether u care or dont or whether it moved you or not..

Times I spent with you when we were a couple was the most memorable and most wonderful time i ever lived in my life. Though things went completely wrong in the end and it doesnt work out anymore, i still feel that you're the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me..

Remember the first day i met you?. I was two hours late and you waited for me.. But instead of being angry, U smiled at me the first thing when u saw me.. The second time I was an hour late and yet you still didnt get angry. I realise i was a big jerk in the past.. I kept hurting you. Keeping things from you and made you cry at times.

We always quarreled almost everyday but i know you loved me very much and i do love you very much as well. But like you said, its ok to quarrel alot coz alas we wont have anything to quarrel about anymore. I still remember every moment i spend with you. Im sorry i forgot to give you your birthday present. I remember during Valentines day? It was the most romantic ones i ever had. I like the CK summer u bought for me for my Bdae very much.. I still keep the bottle and the box which u drew a heart eventhough the perfume finished. I still kept your letter that you threw down your window saying that you're really sorry to yelled at me and you loved me very much.

I know im your first ever BF and the first ever to screw up BIG time.. Im really very very sorry. I was so stupid and childish then. I did so many things that pissed you off. Im sorry to hurt you badly. If there is only one wish i could get i would wish i could turn back time and change myself to the perfect man that you desired. Im really thankful for what you've done for me so far. I thank you also for leaving me coz it made me wake up from my slumber land.

I missed you so much.. Even though its been half a year i lost you, i still think of you everyday. I dont know why its so difficult to get you out of my head.. Yes u left me, But u didnt tell my heart how to live without you. Every now and then when i think of you and my stupid self, i would tear. It just hurts so badly living without you. even though i got attatched again to others, it just dont feel the same. No one treats me the way you did. I missed you biting me til i scream in pain, I missed arguing with U, i missed your kiss, I missed your hugs, I missed your care, I missed your perfect smile, I missed your sacarstic remarks. I really missed you alot.

I know i can never ever get you back. Not in this life and the next. After what i did i know i dont deserve anymore chance at all. And i gues you may be happier with your new bf.. You know what my plan is.. I will woo you back in three years time.. Why three years? Coz i gonna make it big by then. And also you will be older.. STupid huh.. But i hope after three year you would already forgive me.. hopefully you would forget me so i can date you as a new guy again.. well thats kinda stupid, but that really shows how much i love you and regret loosing you.

I shant write more. It just makes me wanna tear. U're the first one whom i teared for. Ure the first one whom i Waited under ur void deck from 11 in the morning to 10 at night just to say im sorry and i wanna u back. But it still dont work.. I guess u have closed ur heart for me.. I would do anything to get you back. Even if it takes me to cross rivers of fire and Thousands of mountains, I would.

My last words... Im really sorry to hurt you. Im really sorry to be the first ever trerrible stead of all mankind. Im sorry i did not try hard enough to keep you. Im sorry you lost your feelings for me. I love you alot and I will never ever hate you.. I hope you dont hate me as well. Well just for you to know, Im a changed person now. Im no longer the stupid naive childish boy you knew. Im pursuing my Double degree and im staying with My friends now. Im more independant compared to last time.. Haiz.. guess whatever i said makes no point now. Well, I hope youre much happier with him even though it really hurts to hear that. Its really sad to know that he makes you smile and laugh. I know i can be better than him now. I wish you both all the best and dont quarrel so much like we used to do.. Hope you both stay happy for a long long time. And if you dont, you knoe who to turn to huh..

I love you.