Friday, December 7, 2007

Party party party.. shake me baby!!

Friday night.. went party at PLAY.. was funnnn!! the whole bunch of us went crazy... hmmm let see.. there was me, Andy, Shawn, Shai, Wilson, Aiden, Wellness... bezerk man.. we had alot to drink, for what occasion, beats me.. We opened a bottle of tequila and dude we finished the whole bottle on neat.. Crazy!!. I was not dat drunk la but just abit high so sent totally crazy.. let see.. ii went to disturb few guys whom i also dunno.. not as in the flirting way coz i dun flirt pls juz dancing and dirrrty dancing lol! Crazy got three ppl take my number sia OMG feel so retarded.. We dance till like 3am plus. After that went to maxwell to eat. As usual me and Andy ate "Xiao Wok Mian"... reach back bout 4plus and went to sleep. Cant sleep well i dunno why. I woke up at bout 8am plus and did my blog.. PLANS for today.. SHOPPING!! i wanna go buy nw clothes at Heeren.. Skin and Ed Hardy is havin a sale below $100.. Ran out of new clothes to where.. hmmm who wanna bring me go shopping?? haha.. Maybe i'll party again tonite. cheers!

If i have a kid one day... I'll tell him U've got the cutest daddy! Ur moms just a bitch!