Thursday, December 6, 2007

My reflections... Troubled


Been doin some reflections lately... so many things on my mind i need to let off. So many problems.. After much thinking, i realised that i dun have much problems coz most of it is just nothing and i've been thinking too much.... Firstly, I dunno how to tell my boss that i am turning down the job offer at New York. I am supposed to Fly to New York by this week or next to work there. well, I dont really wanna go coz 3 mth is too long being away frm home.. and its winter now and its bleedy freezing cold and i dont like cold places.. get sick easily. I was supposed to go there like few weeks ago but i procastinated till now.. I just couldnt find the right reason to tell him i dont wanna go to New York. Then another person wanna bring me to Alaska for christmast. WTH id rather go to Africa where it is hot and sunny. Im abit weird huh!!

Another problem is that i gotta look for a new job... since im not going to NY, i guess its better for me to leave the company and find new ones.. so difficult to find job lately since its december. So difficult to get a job also.. I only got A level siia its like noting lor.. haizz sad life.

Next problem is my Family shit.. I've not been going home for a long long time and soo many things happened at home.. One of my favourite pet parrot died!! I taught him to say "Help Help" and "Good Morning" now hes dead.. so poor thing.. Then my elder bro got into trouble and now i have to crack my brain to help him.. My mom keep nagging at me and force me to do things. how irritating!! let see.. she asked me to go back to school next year either NUS or SMU.. but i told her i wanna do private degree instead coz faster mah.. WTH, i really dun fell like studyin but bo bian.. Then shes sending me to take a drivers licence in jan coz she wants me to drive her to work every morning coz she tired of taking cab.. wth think im her chauffeur meh?... Sianz... dun feel like going home at all siia... everytime go home sure got things bother me sia... how?

Then comes my own problems.. for the past few month i've been thinking alot about me ex. Its so stupid la... I keep thinking and thinking but i just dont understand why am i still thinking about it. My friend asked me if he were to ask me back will i patch back with him.. Honestly i said no. Its coz i dun love him anymore.. He's not in my heart nemore. But why am i still bothered? well, i guess im just reminicing about the good times and touching times. and also times when i screwed up.. I just kept thinking why i screw up. why am i such a lousy lover. Why i cant make my relationship work. Its just the memory thats eating me up in the inside.. Well, i think its time i erased the memory from my mind and stop it from corrupting me any longer. Guess the counselling session from Agnes, my "gan mummy" works. xie xie ni mummy. I gotta move on with my life and never look back.. Looking back is poisoning to the mind. Aniways, i feel much better now after three long hour talk with her.. She asked me to find new stead, but i told her i wont.. If one comes then i'll just grab it and i'll make sure i wont screw up anymore.. in the mean time.. i need to focus on my work till i start school again.. Haiz life is so complicated!! Yet another valuable lesson learnt

Just a little of mood poisoning ..... must be something i hate..