Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xmas is coming!!!

So long i never update coz really got no time and was busy.. well not many things happened aniways so now im updating... hmmm.. been doing some christmast shopping... going BROKE soon.. Think i over spent on the xmas gifts.. haiz.... Fri nite my friends and me went to give out lollipops!!!! OMG.. so embarassing can!! but its the christmast spirit.. to paise so i woreshades to hide my face.. hehe... below picc os me and my best bud Andy!! his hair suxx to the max!! only ii can pull off with bangs!! hehe....

giving out lollopops for christmast!!

I wanna HUG you!!
this time of the year really reminds me of great memories i had... thinking bout it somehow made me smile then sad.. Smile coz ii found that someone this time of the year sad coz i lost that someone even before this time come.. It was very sweet memories.. That person stalked me for like 6 mth but i refused to go out with him.. He supprisingly mail to me a xmas present "a ring" and one very cute letter..**smile**... haha didnt even have a chance to spend christmast with him.. well, hope his christmast with his new stead will be very enjoyable for them.. I just wanna wish both you and your new stead a happy merry christmast and hope U guys can treasure each other and love each other even more esp during christmast!! cheers..

I made the choice to finally go because I can’t stand this pain. It’s time for my last tear to fall and me to smile again