Wednesday, January 2, 2008

play, watch and listen... I love this song.. means alot to me

Hmmm its 2008 already!! I dont feel any diff frm last year.. Maybe not yet. New Year resolutions.. hmmm first, Make more money, second; make more money, third; make more money.. Then the rest of my resolutions will depends whether my first, second and third resolutions are achieve.. lol..

Anyways, New Year countdown party was fun at my friends place.. Loud music, fancy peoples, Nice drinks... Baileys irish cream my fav!! everyone was screaming when the fireworks started.. I dun understant why!! well, guess i dun fancy fireworks.. Didnt go clubbing instead i slept early.. Waiting for sumone to come back in the end that person never come back! I slept alone leh!! slaps! Aniways, I woke up damm late the next day dunno why.. Guess i was tired...

Nothing much happen this two days or so... so nth much to talk about... Oh ya.. I get so annoyed coz alot of ppl say im fat already!! i admit i do put on weight.. alot of weight..!! Dunno why lately i always very hungry, kept eating and eating and eating like pig! Maybe its puberty!