Sunday, January 27, 2008

Friday and Saturday crap!

Well now updating for fri and sat stuffs.. haha .. Hmmm let see... Friday, was my stupidest day! I had a meeting till 9 at night.. was not on the right mood too many things on my mind.. was clubbing at PLAY with my friends.. I dunno why i kept getting drinks for me and my friends.. bought alot of lamboughini and abscene black (the strongest flammin drink). Stupidly i spend nearlt 300 bucks... First time tried abscene black.. it was dam FuXXXing strong can! The flame was so big. Sipped the whole thing finish and ii puked at the bar there... so paiseh la! my best bud Andy took it also puke there.. so funny la.. haha.. Well, hmm I dont know why but this guy (no names mention) suddenly came up to me and hugg me.. (He was my so ex date la who is a bastard who like many others only wanna get into my pants!) make me piss off only siia. I push his hands away and ask him to go FxxK off.. He taught me a lesson, I will never date anione older than me! Hmm my phone also dunno what happened... I msged (HIM) 4 times i thought he dun wan to reply or ignoring me but then found out he didnt receive my msg.. Felt so stupid.. So sorry if u think im ignoring you.. im not.

Saturday nothing much happened! Cant sleep well dunno why.. I woke up early at 8 then went to the gym. After gym i went swimming at HV there.. Gonna work my bods till good shape. Went home hungry my, my maid didnt cook and my mum was oversea. Dunno why im not so lazy today i actually cooked my brunch! haha.. nth special, just some eggs and roast a steak. took pic of it below... haha.. hmm He asked me out for movie today but last min cant make it so i went to town alone to get sum things. then went to clerk quay to meet my friends..