Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wed.. Nth much happen

Today was a normal day again.. Ive decided to quit my job in March.. I need to go back and study again.. Made up my mind liao.. too many things stressing me... Gotta be dependant on my parents again maybe for the time being... Probably after finish studyin, ii want to go overseas to work. Nothing left for me stayin here liao.. Probably i'll fall in love with an ang moh there.. haha and get married ther who knows... kekeke.. Well, heres sumthing frm me Wishin You all a Happy New Year!!! Nothing to do in class draw draw le.. haha

In the evening ii went to Cine to watch movie.. Watch 27 dresses.. tot it would be some stupid girlish show but turns out to be very nice and moving.. So romantic yet bimboistic movie.. Went out with this "pal" so auntie can!! aniways ii feel quite bad to him la.. send him aeroplane le but still act as if everything is normal... I hope uu know feelings cant be force and uu being extra caring and nosey is kinda getting me on my nerves.. probably too much mixing with girls made u liddat.. lol.. life is unfair i know, u like the person so much, the person dun like you... The person u dun like, likes u very much... aniways its poetic justice in the end both also hurt... haha kinks showing off my literature expertoir... lmao... Gonna take mc tmr.. feel very tired!!

You are s.i.n.g.l.e make the best of it. It doesnt mean your not good enough, it means [no one] is good enough for y o u.