Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Today! Day out in JB

Today ii went JB with Jojo... ii was suppose to go on a business trip nia but ii dun wan go alone so bring Jojo along.. We met at 1pm at bugis and first go to Fu lu Shou ctr and Pray for my good business contract. Then we took bus to JB. The meeting was fast and i gt the contract! yeah! after that we went shopping and walk2. haha Dunno we walk where we actualy got lost! came upon this market so many food! and smoky.. im all sweat out and oily.. hate that feelin! See the pic we took at the market! after that we went home ard 8 plus. The causeway too many ppl and we got stuck! So we walk across the causeway lo soo damm far! After that we went to Causeway point and have dinner at KFC.. tired and all shagged out! went back home!! JB was fun! oh ya, I bought a Giogio Armani Belt and Levis wallet.. soo damm cool and nice! Well, too tired gonna sleep now.. see the pics! haha the last two is me waiting at MacDonalds in JB.. nearly fell asleep too tired

Roses are red, violetets are blue...You are always on my head cuz i love you... I hope you are dead cuz i hate you....These tears I shed are not worth you.