Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guess It wasnt meant to be..

Well, Guess i gotten the answer preety clearly... I know myself very well, its hard for almost anyone to accept me and i accept this reality.. Even though if i changed myself now, my past would still be there.. But ii never regret living my past and doing Its been a great experience, good and bad memories, but i this is what i do best. But now I think i wanna stop doing it already (Those who knoe me should know what i am talking about DQ). now, i wanna leave it all behind and start my career track.. Just wanna thank few ppl. First, my Mummy Sebrena and Agnes for guiding me. Fellow aquaintance who have worked together with me for the longest time; shawn, Lisyaz, Ash, mimi, wellness, Andy, and Max. Also Muii sistaz Jojo, Joey & michael yong. I also wanna thanks some fellow backstabbers (U know who U are: "WJ a must to mention" and others) whom taught me a lesson on trust. Aniways, I hope you guys continue aspiring and do what you do best now! Entertain!.. Cheers

Well, today funny thing happened, after 7 months, My ex suddenly msg me on msn and we talked. Though ii dun have that feeling for him anymore but it just feels wierd.. I felt even worse knowing he's still with his stead for 7 mth and loves him alot still (and his stead his way uglier than mi!!).. ii dunno... Makes me wonder what he's got that is so special? Guess ii must make myself a better man ba so next time i can treat my stead better and prove that i am a worthy and better man... Lessorn leant

I thought i found my Cinderella, But i little did i know that she has found her prince charming.. I got no choice but to walk away.. Goodbye love.