Thursday, January 24, 2008

BorinG Day Today..

Another Boring Day in School today. Wake up late for my morning Class, Start at 9.30 I reach at 10 plus sia. All the student waiting for me in the Class room siia.. I walk into the class only all start going "Orh U late!!.." then one girl suan me say " U come very early today hor!" such an Evil bitch! Hope she fail her exam cant take Diploma. HUMPH!.. As usual my director came up to me in my office bout 3 plus after my lunch come lecture me... Toopid old man! not as if i everyday late siia.. Aniways ii give him excuse say bus breakdown.. haha Then he ask me why nv take taxi, then i answer "Taxi fare go up liao!". Haiz so suay sia.. Aniways I was still sleepy. Since ii got no eve class, so just sleep nia. Lock my office door and sleep.. hehe so smart right!
Today ii got think of him... hmm dunno whether he is thinking of me.. wanted to keep chatting with him on msn but ii dun wan disturb him scared later he find me irritating... Well, made my resolution. Frm today onwards, I am gonna put aside half of my Pay every mth to save up For my MBA. Maybe i will apply for it somewhere in April. So must go on thight budget.. cant spend so much liao. But i will work hard for the money so dat me and possibly IF will have my other half can enjoy together.. 3 more mth till MBA. Thanks to my director for approving my application..
Everytime you touch me, i become a hero. I'll make you save whereever you are. And bring you everything you ask for, nothing is about me. I'll shine like the candle in the dark, when you tell me that you love me