Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday nite..

Tonite my friends asked me out to drink in town.. ii was too lazy to go coz very tired and the next day wake up early... and he called me when ii was just about to sleep lying down on my bed le.. i dun wan go but kana forced to.. He say he pei me drink then i bo bian ma near my house so just go lor.. This time is really "out of bed" look.. haha. I only had a long island and a choc martini..

The bar there got so many buddha pantings la... i tot it was a temple... haha the buddha got many expression one.. The first one is Buddha giving the plastic smile and seductive eyes. The second pic is buddha in depression. The third one is buddha is sad coz he gotta ugly hair, a mole on his head and damm droopy ears. The last one was buddha when he was till small... What does this show... PUBERTY changes everything.. The older u get, the uglier U become!