Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fri and Saturday...

Friday...
Cant remember what ii did on friday.. hmmm... well, nothing to write bout friday another mundane day... well at night went to tonn at my friend house coz my friend sick so ii take care him lor.. he cannort sleep so ii accompany him chat till morning... didnt sleep the whole nite only like one hour nia...

Saturday....
Went home ard 3plus in the afternoon then went to take a nap awhile... Then meet Adrian at 7pm and watch movie.. Watch some stupid movie called "Sweeny Tods".. Its a Thriller, Murder plus Musical movie.. It was damm boring to the max and so many singings! Despite that, got the man slit and cut off people throat wan and soo many blood come out frm it... aiyo... I closed my eyes damm tite everytime he slit the throat.. I got hemophobia nia.. "Fear of blood coming out frm human body" ii nearly puked... After movie went to PS TCC there.. ii dun wan eat anitin ther coz ii dun like the food there not nice wan... Then we went to maxwell i feel hungry... went to eat, which ii shouldnt coz i got drunk later and i puked.. grose!! Went to play but Adrian dun wan go.. Tot ii wan bring him in but he dun wan and he say he wan stay alone outside... Feel soo bad leaving him outside alone.. coz the place is many ppl drunk wan scared anitin happen to him nia.. Inside play keep worrying for him.. msged him few times but no reply le guess hes with friends already ba.. Inside PLAY, my stupid friends keep forcing me and buying me drinks... they make me drink like so many flamming drinks till my throat burns like hell... then ii quarreled with sumone, some idiot.. spoil my mood.. Went to maxwell, then went up tp my studio take my bag, coz ii put my bag there earlier, then take cab go home sleep... ZzZzZz. Angry!