Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OMFG!!! (oh my fucktard god!).... Just found my school pic!! Ugly days!

Was cleaning my room last nite coz wanna move hse already... then found my JC class photo... So fucking farktard can!!! its like 4 years ago la!! haha ii was sooo nerdy back then!! anyways not nerdy la still cool and CUTE! but the day we took the pic was the wrong day. Its right after PE la can!! so me and some boys went to bathe then hair all messy messy like KUKU liddat.. Try and find me lor.. keke. Hmmm The Older teacher is my HT (Home Tutor) Ms Amy Lee, she teaches GP which is dammmm fucking BORING and we called her ugly fucking witch! The younger teacher is our (AHT)shit forger her name, she taught us Economics.. shes da best ever!! Cant remember some of their names liao.. Look at the boys.. hint hint.. majority are GAYS!! freaking fucktard!! and a few Lesbies.. normal we all come frm all boys or all girls sec sch!!
Aniways.. Miss my school and classmates soo much!!! Shit this reminds me... im getting older sia!!
Whatever... CJC Rawks!!!... yeah as if..