Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fri Nite.. Drunk Girls and boys!!!

Eve went walk walk with Fiona at Chinatown.. She wanted to buy the bag im using the "Agnes B" bag but unfortunately the shop closed already.. so bo bian still early so go walk around then go to play to get a chop. Clubbin at first was bit boring so decided to drink... keke Introduce Fiona and Yongan a new Drink, they say very nice but in the end both drunk like "drunken prawns".. Can u imagine one person "me" taking care or two drunken fellow... Both keep swaying and falling down.. haha.. Bring both back to my home and sleep coz both like cannot walk so must carry them.. Aiyo so heavy can!! LOL u dun wanna know what nonsense happen when they were drunk... I can laugh my arse off!!! hehe... Aniways, i didnt drink much... how to... if not who take care them... bla bla bla... My friends didnt came clubbing again.. Pangseh no.2. Andy go to KL with his BF.. Ash just got his wisdom tooth pulled so fever.. Shawn K went "club-dating" so dao me... Kitty with his new FAT BF also dao me also *piak*.. Noris also didnt come... Haha but atleast i can enjoy without them..