Thursday, February 14, 2008

No pic of U this vids reminds me of U.. bla bla Valentines Day!

Watch this vids.. Stop the imeem player and play this vid and watch... nice song too..
Remember how i always say you look exactly like Rain?? Keke and how much you hate it coz i called u "my Rain" but u hated him.. keke and coz of dat u dun let me take ur pic... so ii dun have any of ur pic when we're together.. i was glancing thru my vids and i stumbled upon this one.. It realy reminds me of you.. Well.. haha hope u dun see this if not u sure curse me like hell.... haha.. reminising only..

Valentines day!!


hmm... noting much... After work, went to town to pick up cake i bought at swensens then went to Taka to give it to Adrian (his Bdae).. Bought the 1kg Black forest ice cream cake.. Hmm also gave him Bdae present i bought few days b4.. lol a wallet from Topman.. I dunno to me it look nice and i like it very much.. hopes he like it too ba.. also gave him Centrum Supplement (not bdae gift!) Coz dat time he complain cant sleep and pimples.. The supplements can help sleep better and good for the skin... Hope he take it daily very ex leh!!.. keke.. Give him all the things at Taka then i go off le... dun wan stay long long.. Went walking alone awhile then bought a Vday cake frm Swensens... really emo emo de... im narssistic nia lol. And once again... im BROKE! haiz...