Monday, February 11, 2008

Sat and Sun nonsense!!

Sat..
Nth much.. Woke up late coz previous nite didnt have enuf sleep... Went to PLAY at nite.. All my friends didnt club but i have to go down to settle some event thingy with the boss at PLAY.. SO one of my friend, Noris follow me to PLAY.. Was alone.. met Jojo inside.. wasnt feeling good as usual emo emo again.. need to drink.. Then come a girl called Fiona, she drank with me.. I bought her like 4 tequila shots and 2 abscene red then she got drunk.. haha. also get to know YongAn, got him drink as well.. kinda nice guy... I was Supprised... saw my ex Boss Xandra inside... OMG that bitch is a Lesbie!! haha got her drinks as well... I drank rather alot.. wanted to breakdown and cry, but huggie sumone make me feel better.. Haixxx.. After clubbin, Fiona, YongAn and another girl come sleep at my hse... We left at 2pm plus and i went to see my new Hse in Jurong..

Sun...
Hmmm, went to see my new hse in jurong... Kinda not happy with the situation there...
Hmm let see, The stupid wooden ledge on the stair came off.. the constructor havent fix properly yet.. i nearly fell down the stupid stairs.. Went to see my bedroom.. so bleedy small can.. My parents room damm big la summore got nice view.. My room sux! then after that went to Changi meet my "mummy"... Went to drink and eat seafood with her... she stress nia old liao lor dats why stress... Then at 12 midnite met BenBen and we go watch movie at Cathay.. watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.... So funny yet stupid show... reach home about 3 plus then sleep le very tired... Haiz..

Dont Blame me for ignoring you... its not me... remember, you pushed me away... ii tried... maybe ii should stop trying... U dont have me in ur mind...