Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday BuzZzZz

Today ii woke up damm late! wake up at 2pm... didnt go school.. 5pm went to Office awhile then went down to town to meet a client at cine.. After that ii went to Heeren to get fedora hat for Adrian.. didnt know dat kinda hat would cost a bomb... lol... Haiz... I spend too much on CNY le. Spend almost all my money le.. i didnt realise it untill i checked my account balance.. haha Scary!! Try beg my mom for money hope she give me big big hong bao!! After town ii went to gym near my office ther.. Want to build my bods nice nice de.. Gymmed from 8 pm till 11.30pm de... so lei can.. Gonna go swimming tomorrow morning too!! Then went to my office slack slack then ii went to meet muii ex settle some of his prob.. reach home ard 4 plus de... haiz... gonna wake up at 9 to swim.. See below my pic ii take at the gym... nice bods rite?? LOL. Below also the pic of the fedora hat.. Hope he likes it....
.

If ur bl0od cud save me,i'd asked for onLy 1 dr0p. If ur air cud save me,i'd asked for onLy 1 breath. But if ur tears cud save me..i'd rather die .. than to see you CRY ..