Thursday, February 7, 2008

Break down.....

Trippin Last nite... Went out with some friends, i wished i didnt... Intented to watch movie but i didnt went to St James instead... Ard 9pm ii received a phone call... Received the biggest shocking news of my life.. i made the wrong move on Stock Market and it came crashing down and i had a major loss.. my faced changed.. was not in the mood... No one noticed guess ii was rather "invinsible".. Left them and went to play pool alone.. Had 4 rounds... the fastest rounds i completed.. Lost and distraught.. I went to Balcony Bar to drink alone.. Had a long island tea, Waterfall and flamin lamborghini.. sit down alone... kinda seh already.. I called my "gor gor" and cry on the phone.. which ii only do when im drunk la... I called my best friend Andy also.. He ask me to go St James find him.. So i went to St james.. Met my "real" friends Andy, Ash and Shawn.. Bought more drinks... They dont let me drink flamming so sua lor i bought 8 jugs and drink all.. was damm seh.. I started to break down again...cried and cried... All my shares gone just liddat.. and "Sumone" dont even care... My friends gave me a good lecture.. He say " see la, spend money on boys only let them take advantage on U.. When ur down, they just leave liddat and dont care!.." I realised le ii made that big mistake to to put all my hope and money on sumonelse when ii know its just no returns.. U led me on and then leave me in the lurch.. Thanks alot.. i shouldnt be so blind and stupid.. I learnt my lesson now.. I tot of leaving the country, But my friends persuade me to stay and dont run away.. Yes ii will stay coz of my friends.. But i swear i wont be the same person... I regret everything i did.. Gonna start on new shares again...

Dont blame me for ignoring you..... remember, ur the one who pushed me away... Though its hurting and dissappointed, another lesson learnt.