Sunday, February 24, 2008

My new house...

Ytd go my new house to do some work there... hmmm.. one more week to move in.. to my supprise the house is still in a mess! the upper floor is ready, not to my satisfaction however.. but the first floor is still crap. Hope the stupid contractor finish the work in time... Oh shit, i still havent buy my furniture yet!! Got really no time to get it.. Maybe on Thu then get hopefully they can send by fri sia!! Hmmm.. Oh ya.. take a look at my Mums Da'Vinci Chandellier cost a freakin 8 grand!! Stupid woman go waste money on suck a fuckingtard stuffs and I HATE MY ROOM! so small can.. cant fit the queen size bed so must stick to single! fucktard sia.. kaoz ii really got no time to do my room!! how how how?? moving in on sat which i will not be around as well... grrr why so many things clash at one time!!!