Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Madness

ii Woke up very late today at 7pm.. Supposed to go for rehearsal coz i need to teach dance for my dancers doing show on CNY.. Something so important ii can overslept.. Short of a dancer coz not enuf guys to dance.. So i called Liliang.. Met Liliang at 9pm at Tg pagar Mrt then we went to Lau Pa Sat to eat coz all the people late!! After that went to my studio for rehearsal.. Was kinda angry coz Few of my dancers didnt turn up.. "hello!! ii pay you people to come rehearsal as well!!".. My best bud Andy also didnt turn up.. Such an attitude im so dissappointed. Aniways, I had a hard time teaching them especially Liliang catch very slow i have to repeat and repeat over and over again... The rest was rather ok.. I still need to call Tommy to come for rehearsal on Monday.. ii hope they do a good show coz its a big officia event with ministers.. hope they enjoy on CNY also...! Sorry to my friends Ashley, Shawn and another gerl ii put u guys on aeroplane coz didnt go St James with ya'll. was to tired lor. Sorry U guys dun angry wif me hor!!!