Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Quotes For Valentines Day..

This year Valentines Day means nothing to me... I dunno... I just wanna be alone on this day.. I just wanna go to the place we went last year and sit there all by myself, maybe i'll smile, maybe i'll cry but it doesnt matter coz im alone.. Today could be our second Vday, but i cant stop forgiving myself for loosing you... And I thought i had fallen in love again, but was dissappointed again.. I know myself, who would ever wanna love me.. Just one look at me and its written all over my face "Utter Failure".. Well, thats what it would be, I just wanna be alone.. I am happy, very happy though, but whats th point of being happy if you cant share that hapiness with sumone.. Why ppl just take me for granted.. Why ppl just want me for my money, for my body but not for my heart?? Maybe im just like one of the preety face toy people play with then throw. Well, this are all the quotes i could think off today.... :

"A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I've Tried. Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know Because I've Cried."

"Forget The Times You Walked By, Forget The Times You've Made Me Cry, Forget The Time You Held My Hand, Forget The Sweet Things If I Can, I Can No Longer Pretend, I Have To Remember Now That You're Just A Friend"

"When I Look At You My Heart Skips A Beat But Later That Beat Could Mean A Lifetime Of Tears Wasted On Something I Knew I Could Never Have"

"How Can You Be Friends With Someone If Everytime You Look At Them It Makes You Want Them Even More?"

"Even when I pour my heart out to you, I'm not sure it shows, that I love you more than you'll ever know."

"I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever."

"I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me."

"There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you."

"The part that hurts me the most, is knowing that I once had you and then lost you..."

"The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned."

"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do."

"How do you heal a broken heart? I have no idea where to start because everything I do reminds me of you. "

"Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and you can never have them?"

"I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last."

"There are times when I cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way that I see you hurts me even more ... "