Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sore EYE!

Woke up damm late today and have sore eye.. zharks!! hate it now i must wear specs out so unglam can! Left my office early coz have to head down to PLAY at 5 coz having the audition for Beauty pageant called Singapore Miss Universe.... I was one of the audition judges la get to ask questions to all the bimbos!! I didnt know Singaporeans are soo dumb blonde and dead shit bimbo!! OMG the answer they gave u can really make u either wanna laugh or wanna give a thight slap across their face.. Finish at ard 10pm.. Cant find a cab so took bus home.. Bus journey was sooooo long so use my comp in the bus and chat...keke not so boring after all.. Reach home, was too tired then ZzZzZz....
keke pic taken in bus... the upper deck totally no ppl wan.. haha
Should I Smile Because You're My Friend Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be?"