Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today in Office.

Haiz... Today my day is so boring in office.. First, I had a morning class Teaching business English.. only 10 out of my 26 student came.. dont know what happened to them. Then in my afternoon class Business Comms, none of my students come.. Aiyo dunno why leh, is the subject damm boring or is it just me? Aniways they are lucky enuf to have a very young and "shuai ge" not! lecturer.. Haiz.. So whole day sit in my office lor marking papers, Preparing lecture notes and watching youtube... haha.. ii also took pic of my own office.. the wall is one of my fav color Yellow! so bright and lively.. But you see my table is pathetic right so messy.. haha maybe clean tmr la.. Its six already getting late.. beter go back now.. im alone scared got ghost! haha.


ii wanna hold you close under the rain, i wanna kiss your smile and feel your pain, i wanna share the world only for you, all the impossible ii wanna do.