Sunday, January 20, 2008

ii WiSh YoU OnLy KnEw ... Play, watch & listen..

This song is how i feel now.. i dont know.. Usually im not this unsure.. Im usually brave enuf to tell sumone i like him.. But dunno what has happend to me now.. Is it coz im scared? but what am i afraid of? theres sumthing inside holding me back.. Hate that feeling that when U like sumone but u're unsure whether he/she likes you back or not.. and ii have this very very low self esteem and confinence of myself.. And whether he/she is the right one for u and many other reasons.. I just wan to love that sumone (U if ure reading this), to take care of that person, be there when he needs me and be sumone he can rely and seek comfort with.. But alot of people dun appreciate this kindness and love and effort that i put in... should i give one more try to get him? or should ii just back out and be alone? Im not emo.. im just curious and it was on my thouht this morning... One day ii may just get married and have kids and spend the rest of my life with my wife, loving sumone till the day i die... but for now, ii want him! Only thing is ii dun think he may want me, at least ii dunno yet.. Well aniways if he dont like me, i'll just move on then, still needa make that big bucks for my future!! haha.. But ii really hope U'de like me too and give me the chance to get to know u better.. coz the day i met u was the day U captured my heart away and i'de do anything to get you.. aniways, yah here's my feelings and hope U read this...

if u know who you are.... i like you!!! and pls pls dun tell anyone about this k... !!!