Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ii misintepreted u...

I guessed i got the meaning wrongly.. He said he didnt reject me but just wanna know muii betta first... I hope he really mean it. Anyways, ii wanna get to know him better as well and ii also wan him to get to knoe me better coz ii dun wan him to regret later being with me just like dat boy "dun mention name".. When the time comes, if we are fated to be together, we will be together. Only time will tell.. ii will keep on trying to impress him with what i am made of, the true me and whats come frm my heart and within... This ii promiise..

Anyways... I might be thinking of doing My Masters Degree probably in few years to come. My school just offered me a direct application for it.. Of cozz ii wan to take it.. Anyone in the corporate world would want a MBA. But the cost is freaking $21 000.. ii will save that money ii hope...

Relationships are like glass... Sumtimes its better to leave them broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together.