Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Hair Cut !!!

Well Fri i went to have my hair cut coz my boss keep nagging at my fringe say its covering my face and she nag and nag and nag.. so i finally got it cut!! Went back to my usual salon at far east and I got a free Treatment! probably gonna colour my hair net time...

Camwhoring while the stylist is styling my hair!! look nice rite!

Eh.. i look fat here!! how come ar??? i think the angle

This is Three Hours later after walking for 2 hours and wind blow!! ARGH

Movie @ Cineleisure ...... Wall E
Went to maxwell after that to eat... dont feel like clubbing so i went to watch movie called Wall E at cine.. We catch the midnight show.. The show is so dammm cute can! at first i thought its gonna be stupid BUT its really nice movie.. funny yet so sweeet.. i feel so touched! come to think of it its so stupid! feel touch over robots!! wth! Wall E is sooo cute!!! must watch ok! ii wan watch again online!! After movie take night bus home.. then sleep!! Sat im working night!

camwhoring outside cine!! aww aint this cute???

Posing at 5th floor cine.. so many red red thingy i like... my fav colour!!

The sian look pose.. see my sexy legs!! yeah that sexy sexy sexy