Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Update!! for FRIDAY 8th August

Went clubbing at PLAY.... Not a good memories for me... Well, Its like been almost a Year I got "Unusually drunk".. "Unusually Drunk" means whereby i got moodswings and started picking fights.. damm dangerous.. Everything is spinning, i cant even recognise face! dats damm shit la.. I thinks its cause of that cocktail i dunno the name... It has a mixture of Asahi Beer inside... I think i couldnt mix asahi beer with liquer if not my head will spin like mad... I think that explains my mood swings.... Not my normal drunk self.. Ooooo weird wierd experience... Well forgive me everyone for that "unexpected" experience!.. Not gonna talk about it anymore! Sorry to those I accidentaly hurt... Well above got some pics of clubbing at PLAY.... kinda ugly la me... hehehe