Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saturday 9th August...

Its Singapore National Day!!!! Happy 44th Birthday Singapore... Well, I stayed home the whole day just to wait for the NDP 08. I never missed to watch it every year.. I especially like the ceremonial parade part... Just impressed at the parade segment and the marching stuffs... Damm cool.. I remembered kanna tortuted last time marching non-stop under the hot sun... Was kinda impressed by our parade and their marching.. BUT.. after the previous night Beijing Olympic Opening ceremony, I think im more impressed with the China Army Marching.. It may seems kinda dunny though but its damm syncronised and disciplined. I dont think singapore Army will ever be to that kinda discipline anymore.. Coz, firstly, singapore is high tech, so who needs discipline when u have machines??? Secondly, Mens in the army are too pampered to be disciplined.. Well cant blame them coz singapore men are turning gay! everysingle one of them, one at a time! Singapore dun really need the army.. What singapore need is better technology and make a nuclear bomb. Then singapore will be safe from threats especially from out closest neighbours.. If i become presindent one day, I have better plans for singapore.. Like any Business, we need to expand!! and u know what expand means! hahaha..