Thursday, August 14, 2008

Went out with My Guru Pitka!!

Well today outing was walking and shopping!!!! Went to get a berm, two polo-t shirt and a pair of shoe! actually for my new job la coz can wear anything i wanna make sure im hip! Well I got a remarks from a friend saying im "OLD" coz my dressing changed! he say now i dress like old people so simple just t-shirt and jeans or shorts unlike last time funky clothes and lotsa fancy assescories. Well, I dunno, lazy to "AA" now.. "AA" means attract attention.. LoL.. Well, while walking, my first time ever entered an Armenian Church and cemetary!! damm cool can the place very impressive ambience.. and many funny statues.. and the priest dressed like some wiccan group liddat.. Im so daring to take the pics of the cemetary! Below are the pics..
There is a story behind this pic.. "How jesus escape not real"
Did jesus really died on the cross?? hmmm this is my version after evaluating the statues... not real

After being tied, The guards went for kopi break so jesus managed to escape. He sway himself untill the cross fell down and he escaped..

Remember he was not the only one kana crucified?? So not to make any suspicion, he carried the cross away to remove evidence so the guard wont notice anyone escaped.. The cross was so damm heavy so he dragged it untill du lan.

Then this is where I came in.. See him so poor thing, I offered him a helping hand. I pat his back and said well-done on the escape. Now let me help you carry this cross.. So together, they quickly escaped and jesus was saved.

After he returned to somewhere safe, He thanked me for helping him.. He took out his new camera and decided to take a pic with me for memories. I look good in this pic..

He returned home so happy.. all the kids run to him and hug him..

Everyone were rejoicing seeing him alive!! Even the angels stated dancing, drinking Vodka Ribena and getting drunk while dancing to the song "When I grow up"..
THE END
Note: Those who think that im Racist or what, this is just a "made up" not discriminating to any religion or race! If ur too sensitive, go migrate to malaysia!



Some Pics Of the cemetary..

The angels pointing upward saying "U wanna go up? dream on..."

Damm cool cemetary!!

What happened to her arm?????

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!