Friday, August 1, 2008

Quit my Job..... Gotta new one.

Well its Friday 1st August 2008. I tendered my resignation at O'Briens... Well I gotta scrutinize the company to the Max. It is the worst ever company that existed in singapore with poor management system. No proper HR department, Accounts department is shabby with so many discrepency undetected. Well what can I say.. The company will never go far or even break its first million dollar benchmark. Worst thing is, My salary was postponed TWICE, last month and this month coz of some calculations thingy. Stupid pregnant lady (the finance manager) dont even know how to do work. If by next friday she still dun give me my pay. I will make sure she loose her baby in her CB! Especially this is the 7th month.. Bloody Malaysian worker dont know how to do work properly.. I reinstate.. I HATE MALAYSIANS. Now i realise I love my country so much.... MALAYSIANS come to singapore work they think they know everything but the fact is they cant do their job properly. PLEASE go back to your country and carry on ur corruption there la! I work for bleedy 2 month without pay leh!! I curse your stupid malaysian baby born deformed! down syndrom! mental problem!!!

Well on the other hand,im starting my new job at another cafe (dun tell where). Good thing i got this job. the pay is much better and i work 10 hours lesser than O'briens with a much highier pay. And i will be working in Orchard! My first day would be on the 14th this month.... Well back to being a cafe manager again...