Sunday, March 30, 2008

The decent ME!

been really good at work this few days coz kana warning from boss liao.. lol suddenly become decent liao dunno why... havent been meeting anyone lately... After work is either i go town to walk alone or sit alone at starbucks to study or do work... or sumtimes go home and stay in my room till the next morning then to work.. kinda boring la but wad to do no one pei me out sia!!! my friends will only start calling me on weekends for clubbing.. "main motive is to ask me bring them inside play so they dun need pay".. well may not go clubbing for the month or so la see how long i can stand witout clubbing coz very bored la and i spend so much money there... Only go if there is show la at least can earn bucks there.. now dun look down on me juz because i #####(u know what la ok).. i earn 200 bucks for 3 minutes only can!!! haiz... i need a hair cut also.. my hair very long liao!!
haiz shoooo bored shooo lonely... got parents like no parents liddat.. got siblings like no siblings liddat. got friends like no friends liddat.. got love like no love liddat. When i need sumone, no one come to me all stay far far away frm me... when i dun need anyone, everyone come to me.. sumtimes i sit by the NTU park alone enjoying the serenity of nature.. suddenly my loneliness dissappear coz the wind and the birds and the plants befriend me.. i can feel them soothing me, calming my soul and telling me that loneliness is just in the mind.. wonders of nature.. but inevitably, i will break down in tears reminicing my dreadful misery. this is where life itself hands me a lemon.. what do i do with it??