Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reflections 3

Im not proud of myself and my life. People think of me highly but i feel im just a useless person. Everyone look at me as a different person. All dont look at me as KENNY but sumone else. (U know who la) and sumtimes i feel so ashamed of it. But sumtimes I feel good. Its just a mix feelings that always urge me to quit but then alas i cant coz i dont wanna loose the good feeling. Im born to do it. Im born to entertain. However, Right now i have a new meaning for entertaining, im gonna do something different. Well, firstly, i already joined an entertainment company and they are sending me to a Music and entertainment school.. Im gonna study and trained as an event host and a singer. I can sing la but still not good / professional yet so i will be trained by a vocal coach for 4 mth and after getting the Cert/Diploma i will have alot of singing jobs.. lol. But the main priority is hosting. I hope after this course i will be more professional and hopefully will have a chance to come out on TV.. So thats my dream now, to be amongs the TV stars. Well, its only a dream la but i already have the stepping stone for it. Gosh. I really wanna make it big this time. I just wanna feel it. I dunno maybe i think too much la.. but who cares its my dream! not happy with it U can just go fcuk a horny spider!!
BUT this is just my sideline job and i still need to focus on my fulltime job...