Monday, March 3, 2008

Reflections on MONDAY night..

Went to office today.. OMG its been like so long that i am teaching in AMGT school. Im hating my job more and more everyday.. I hate seeing my students everyday.. I hate them for being stupid! i hate them to be so ignorance! I hate them for being so Lazy, Noisy. EVerything they do i HATE them.. OMG im loosing my patience soon.. keep blowing my temper every now and then in class.. Loosing my voice too.. Why cant i get smart and clever student?? gosh yeah, if they were smart, they would be in The local Uni already not a Private school. gosh.. Tmr im gonna start my new module. Human Resource Management. HRM. its gonna be a thougher module and lord help them.. hmm My schedule is becoming more tideous. sarting frm tmr, i will have three lesson per day instead of two.. gosh so tiring can.. hmm morning is IELTS, 1pm is Business Comms and 3pm is HRM.. Guan yin ma help me!!! One thing i dun like is stupid people.. nobody is born stupid.. they're just lazy!! when you're lazy, you become stupid! and dont hate me for calling you stupid since ur too lazy.. gosh get a life!!! and i hate act smart ppl as well... u dont know shit and act as if you know the whole world!!

After school today went to meet baby for dinner and movies... went to yishun there... really miss my baby siia so i went all the way to yishun meet baby. went to watch "meet the spartan". damm stupid funny show but too short la.. after that walk to khatib to send baby home.. The path i took was familiar like the path i used to take almost everyday last time.. walk pass blk 643 and i look above to the widow... the bedroom light was on. ooh ok who cares, reminiscent is a poison to the mind.. i moved on long ago. the old flame had died, but the scare left on the candle still unscathered.. vanquish that thought and embrace the one who love me now... I really wish history wont repeat itself again.. i dun really wan to suffer frm a terrible heart break once more.. i have plans if it does happen again.. its a secret cant tell.. Aniways loking foward to spend long long time with baby... i'll prove you wrong.. i am worthy after all... amour amour amour le baby!!!