Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reflections 2

Been reading some inspirational books and some blogs which enlightens me a bit. Did alot of wrong things and bad things lately. I learned a huge lesson never make a deal with a devil or he price paid will be huge. Kinda ashamed of myself, seeking a supernatural being for rewards and giving promises in return which i know i could never fulfill. Im not gonna emphasize on what it is coz its very scary. U may choose to believe it or not coz im just penning down my experience. My friend already warn me not to do it but stubborn me dont listen. Well, karma bites back and its done and over with. Coz of that, I nearly lost my job and now my boss is placing me under a month probation for no reason, I quarreled big time with my parents and brothers and now all of them not talking to me!, I nearly lost sumone i really love, My credit card application suddenly got decline after i got my card already(how funny!). Its a huge loss but what is important to me now is i still have sumone i love. Lesson learnt.

Been thinking about my life also... I wonder what i should do with my life! Im no longer a kid and I dun have NS anymore. Im not like those youngsters still waiting for NS can dun care about their life. My life started rite after NS but where am i now? I have big dreams but im not living it. I know i can reach my dreams coz since young whatever i aimed for i will get there. Like when I aimed for straight As for my 'O' levels, I did got it (except maths which i suck at got C6). Struggled abit in JC but i worked very hard to pass my A level. (i got one A ok not bad!!! the rest ahem). Even when i was working part time since sec 2 in a Fast Food restn, i worked hard and by age of 18, i was already a manager. But after JC suddenly my life change. I become more lazy sia.. I dont wanna study anymore and resort to taking private sch. Work also i play play and kana fired twice now almost the third time. I keep depending on Shows to make money. Theres a point of time i never work at all just shows everyday for a year or two. My financial is always not stable, sumtimes i can have loads of money can buy so many things and sumtimes im flat broke. I wanna more stable income, i wanna earn more than my parents. They are fcuking rich but stinking stingy can!!
Now that i gotta job, i must not lack again sia.. i must really prove myself this one mth. coz after my confirmation then i will be a confirmed fulltime lecturer and will earn big bucks. gosh, and my MBA!! its near April and i havent even do anything about it! i really need to wake up from the dream land and come back to reality! SINGAPORE!.. u no education, u cannot go anywhere, i realize that..