Monday, March 24, 2008

Stress

Been very busy lately.. sooo long didnt update my blog.. Haiz so many things to rush nowadays from work to projects to other stuffs.. Been kinda thinking so much lately so stress!! I got alot of problems.. I dunno what... I took MC again yesterday coz too tired then this morning i went to work in the afternoon coz last nite i tonned outside.. hmmm.. really very tired.. i think mu boss wants to fire me already but then he wont do it directly.. I thinks he wants to drive me out of the company and quit. Haiz.. this morning i received a very supprising SMS frm my Director.. he said "Think u need more time 2 rest. U just come from 1:30 - 5:30pm with effect frm 2day. Mr Toh will take over ur mornin classes" . gosh wad does dat means... its like half of my day gone.. i dunno whether he is paying me half day pay also?? if he pays me half day pay then i die already then i cannot survive liao with half pay.. gosh!! wad should i do?? desperately searching for another job now.. this time i think is real.. haiz.. OMFG!! now i try to talk to him try and beg him not to cut my pay in half.. if cannot then i find another job and MIA frm this job serve them right.. once again i emphasise I HATE CHINA PEOPLE!!! BLEEDY BACKSTABBERS WHO LOOK DOWN ON SINGAPOREAN ... they deserves to be a fulltime whore leech on old uncles here in singapore they dont deserve any place here! shoo shoo!! go back to ur stinking country! KENNY = ANTI MIC .. anyone that comes frm there please i advise u to stay the hell away from me!!