Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Quotes for the week.. EMOING!!

Things will never be the same again... tired of love politics. Sick of passion entics, i'll return to my monotonous way of life...

"And 'll take this broken heart, and go somewhere else, and try to put it back together,but just so you know,
My heart will NEVER be the same again. "

"Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels"


"Whats the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?"


"Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions"


"Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in? "

"You expect me to apologize for things that you've done wrong.While you're inciting others.You're owning up to nothing and I wish that I was gone. because you're not going anywhere"