Monday, May 5, 2008

Chalet on Saturday

Well im back from my "short break" from posting updates.. Hmmm Sat went to chalet at Aloha Changi. Was Victoria Birthday and some anniversary thingy.. no comments bout it kinda bored ppl playing mahjong and me, chatting with my old time friend Iggy.. Talk and talk nonsense and laugh like mad.. Then After dat Adrian called so i ask him take cab come down the chalet. Well his stupid taxi uncle got lost so i waited by the roadside of the Ooolo street alone.. its kinda distance away frm the chalet.. Well its kinda scary la standing alone there very dim light and everywhere is forest! then got one very huge owl fly and stop ontop of the lampost.. The first live owl i ever seen.. But my grandmother say, At nite if you see owl come near human its not owl, its GUI!!! scary can! Well, Adrian got crazy in the room and started wearing victoria boots dunno for wad! Then take pic and pose pose all dat.. You ask me to post the pics.. I posted all liao so u know wad to do hor!!!!





"I wish you knew"