Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not a very Hapi Nite

Sat nite....

Would like to Thank "You" alot yeah! I almost lost my VIP status at the club.. Mad yes im mad.. Its so embarassing can! I dunna recap what happened... Thing is.. I gotta warning by the Club Boss, and he trusted me alot and now im so embarassed I think I loss his trust. Im not just mad about that, but also other reasons..


I hate people taking advantage of me! I am not a Kind person! I am a bad, selfish and self-centered guy who only think of myself.. so people, STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!! simply Fcuk Off from me if you think im sumone who u can get things for free and then bleedy dissappear as if i dont exist... I dont go to club just to please you people... Id rather please myself and my good friends.. U All are just a bunch of immature kids who goes around bitching about other people.. simply hypocrite! get a life and GROW UP.. and to "YOU".. I dont owe you anything! stop giving me a fcuking attitude.. U r a bleedy New bird in this circle show some respect before u and ur friends really get a good wacking from me. Dont test my patience.. I've treated you people soo kind and i've "loved" you before.. Remember that in your brain.. Gosh get a life la kids!