Monday, May 19, 2008

What more can i say to you

Look at the way you talk! You're giving up to easily.. You keep saying ur self a looser! Im dont wanna be with a loser.. If you really want me, show me something.. instead of giving up like that, you should stop me from leaving! You should ask me back. work something out. Be the man! Instead ur just giving up and walking away.. That shows how much you love me. Dont just say it la prove it..

I explained so many hundred thousands of times to you but you still dont get it.. Should i spoon feed you on everything so that you could be a normal gentlemen?? I dont know what to say anymore.. Ur sms this morning is implying as if i have no family, as if i have no friends, as if i have no work, and as if i dont have to concentrate on my 25 000 words thesis. I have all that too! I think of you thats why i always make time for you! but everytime i make time for you, you just too busy with something else. How many days have i not been working on my thesis just to make it free for you. U dunno. So dont think of what you do only... IN your heart is Im very hard to please... NO. IM NOT HARD TO PLEASE!! you just need to know basic needs of a relationship. And yes im pissed off with you when you asked me out yet you went to study with your friends.. You could clearly see i dressed up so nice to spend time with you. In the end all i meet is just a shabby guy in singlet, shorts and slippers getting ready to go to the library to study... You could have told me earlier so I wouldnt have to dress so nice just to met you for an hour for dinner miles away from home. And i could meet you some other day and i could stay home. Its dissappointing yes it is! You asked me out. I thought i could have the day with you, thought could watch movie with you and spend time together... but you let me down..

I know it seems biased... it seems its all me, me, me and just me. But hey if im that selfish bastard, i would have leave you earlier for not being there with me at all. but i gave you your space that you needed... Infact i gave you all the space you need.. so is it all about me?

Think la... Its a holiday and weekend, is it wrong to spend some time with me? U meet ur family and friends every single day. .

aiya forget it, no use for me babbling on and on... set your priorities right and be a man, not just of words, but action... I dont hate you... maybe just a little mad... but hey, u walked off not me.. u gave up.

Yes I still Love you... If I dont love you, I wont care, I could just flirt around when ur nt there but i didnt.. Is coz i love you im doing all this. IF I dont love you, I wont be asking you to spend time with me... You dont have to ask me how uch i love you... use ur brain and think.