Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fucking Old pervert my office

Today I got stalked and pissed off by an old chinese pervert from Trevvy. Im looking for people who can teach accountings at my school so in tried asking around but no one can.. So i post an advertisement on Trevvy.com.
Of coz when i post the ad, my profile will appear ma then can see my pic. Then today i receive a call from this guy.. He say he's young and qualified, experienced and very interested in the job. So He DEMANDED i arrange an interview with him.. I called him once i reach my office at 10.. Then he came down very fast leh at 10.30!! I also asked him to bring down his CV and certificates..
Apparently, when he came down to my office, I got a few supprises. First, He was this freaking old man around 40 plus. His hair is balding and receding. Bad enuf, He also come empty handed no CV no cert.. So i ask him, "Can i take a look at ur CV or Cert"... then he ya ya papaya reply, "I dun need CV and Cert, Im experienced enuf you just employ me!" .. Then i say "But I need it to submit to my boss!".. Then he say "No need la, I can make you happy!".. HUH! wad does that means!
Coz he sit infront of me.. Then he suddenly under the table put his hand and reach for my lap and touch there.. I say "Excuse me, What r u trying to do?!".."I think you better leave, I will call you again when you have the cert".. Then he apologise.
Then he ask me out for tea. Keep forcing me say go out with him.. of coz i say no la. Then i call my colleague come in my office pretend got something important so he can leave.. Then He wait outside my compound sia... Fuck im so pissed off... Im so desperate looking for people to hire and he come play this kinda things.. Waste my time only sia... Im so angry.. Hes so OLD and UGLY and BALDING!! and worst of all PERVERT OLD MAN!