Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Clearer picture..

You still dun get it.. maybe my previous post is abit too innuendo-istic or "chim".

You always dun have time for me. Dats all im trying to say. If im your pet dog, i think i'll die of hunger. I dun need so many calls or sms, if that the case, i might as well move to the states like i always wanted to and we can still keep on this same thing.. U always say Ur cropped up with school stuffs, projects and etc etc etc etc.. but dun see any efforts in trying to meet sumone u "love". Dun even put school as an excuse. Im working full time everyday and studying too. Its a matter of priority (which i know obviously im not the main one) and organization (if dats the right word to use). U realize it and still blog it down but all u did is just to say sorry. I was waiting for you to do something about it but days passed and ur still the same. im mad yes im mad.. im very mad, and you dont even notice it.. You're just like my doctor, i have to make an appointment and check on availability..

Saying a million of "I love you" and gazillion of sweet talks is not the only back bone of a relationship.