Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sad love, Miserable love, emo love

I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know

Why does it always have to come down to you leaving
before i say i love you?
why do i always use the words that cut the deepest
when i know how much it hurts you?


I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more

I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?

I looked in the mirror this morning, but I only saw me without you

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together

I really dun understand why people wants to find a perfect guy! always complaint of imperfection.. But to me, its different.
I come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly