Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Late for work, Sore eye...

Been coming for work late lately dunno why.. Normally I wake up at 8am latest.. But this few days I keep waking up at 9 plus... And Im suppose to be in office at 9.30.. Been three days liao keep coming to work at 10 plus or 11.. Well, My boss didnt notice la coz he's never in.. Dunno why today i woke up with a sore eye damm painful.. Cant wear contact lense.. Have to wear my goggle to work! damn!

My eyes damn pain!!
Gosh, dont feel like working this few days.. I cancelled all the lectures and classes this week ask them to stay at home study for exam next week. Cant seem to do anything, just sit and stare at the computer and watch youtube.. This week damn lag! hope i can get on my feet again next week if not i'll get the booting sia!!
Nothing much to do lately.. after work head to gym and swim. 3 days in a row liao I swim and Gym.. Muscles starting to ache like hell also.. But i'll keep on pushin it.. Ah wells... Saving money for my Bangkok and Korean trip.. BKK will be in July and Korea in Dec where its snowy... Guess i needa chill pill!!