Monday, May 19, 2008

Reflections 5: How my life transforms from a boy to man -.-

Basically this is how my life transform from A kid to an adult.. It seems so fast to me.. Too fast that im missing my childhood days very much. I miss my schooling days alot. I miss my secondary Sch and JC friends.. Gosh if i could turn back time, theres so many things I wanna do! Time fly so fast!

I miss me Secondary school life.. I miss NCC! I miss my Dance Club! I miss My class, The best class ever.. Well I stil remember Almost all our sch CCA heads were from my class.. Example The Head Student Council, CSM & ASM(me!) of NCC, SI of NPCC, Chief of Scouts, Head of Boys Brigade, Head of CAC (Catholic Activities council), President of Dance Club (me!).. haha so cool. And I remembered My Graduation Prom nite.. Gosh.. I was the Class Chairman so I have to deliver a speech.. Haha So embarassing and after my speech all the boys were like screaming like girls! (all boys sch wad ya expect!).. And the thing is.. I was the "Mr.Personality" dat nite... hehe cool eh!!

Then I remembered when i collected my O level result.. So nervous! As usual Being Paranoid I tot i failed badly! So when get the result, i looked at it slowly.. Shocked of my life!!! I remembered I saw an all A and one pathetic D! SHIT spoilt my Cert only! Guess wad was that D?? yes Its Maths! I bleedy got a D7 for maths! So there goes my chance to get into a Polytechnic.. Sad yes i was sad.. its like All "As" and maths D! I suck at maths la..

Then went to CJC since most of my classmates going there also... However in CJ, we got saperated.. All my bleedy sec sch classmates took different subject combi from me!! They all took science but i took pure arts! how dumb! I took what the sch called a "Killer combi", its Econs, History, Geography and Lit. Haha and only 11 people took this combi!!! Was struggling like mad in JC.. Coz its like ten times thougher than sec sch stuffs... I remembered I went to continue my NCC as a Cadet Officer (CLT) and then promoted to senior (SCLT). I very on in NCC wan ok! of course la the best in my school leh! After promotion to JC2 coz i did my promos Exam badly, the principle force me to drop one subject.. So i drop Lit.. Preparing for A levels was like HELL!! Plus i got this bad habbit of clubbing since sec 4!! haha "WHYNOT!""Waterbar!" my weekends clubbing hangouts! Even during exams, I still club sia! Crazy! So I didnt do too well for A level.. sob sob.. but its ok!

After this, there goes my childhood days!! Its Adult hood time... and u know what dat means.. At the same time, I took on to take my private study from UOL.. did my BBA for 3 yrs.. And i also studied Dance at MDC and SDC. "I love dancing too!" haha..

Well, By the age of 20, im already working.. After 3 years of working.. I think its time i hit the books back and continue my studies... One thing havent change! I still am a Club-holic.. haha Told ya i love dancing! and drinking! lol... Well most importantly when i club now, its my childhood friends that are still clubbing with me and we never get tired of each other!! I miss the good old days! I hope the young people really enjoy their youth to the fullest before they start to grow up fast!

I remember my sec best friend give me a note on graduation nite:
"Grow Up!! But dont loose the child in you!"