Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15th Apr.. MY B'dae!!!!

Tuesday 15th april is my exact b'dae... hmm not gonna tell u how old keep guessing..
After work, Met Adrian coz he say he wanna celebrate wimme.. so awww can... lol.. aniways, We went to watch movie Crocodile eat people show.. lol then went to swensens to eat dinner.. We ate Fish and Chips, Chiken thingy, Baked musel and a large ice cream Fondue!! Not forgeting before the movies we went to coffeeclub to eat muddy mu pie... After dinner we went walk walk and took silly pics...

Muddy mudpie from Coffee Club
All the food at swensens
Adrian wan be spiderman??
Testin Adrian Nerdy Specs
Thanks for making time for me after sch!!

well,back in school earlier, gotta bdae present frm my rich rich students. One Myanmar girl gave me a Silk Tie set gold in colour.. Obiang!!! so gonna keep it as memories.. another gave me a mont blanc pen! gosh damm ex!!! also gonna keep!!..

hmm... My mum gave me one of my bdae wish list.. a new HP... lol...

Well... "He" smsed me Hapy birthday @ 6am in the morning.. He remembered!! Another of my wish list done... Gladly now im hapy i can move on peacefully.... I'll post summore sn... tired