Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday nite Fever....

No im not sick... just Party with my Bud Andy. Andy's stead, Kitty, Sean Krums and his GF was there too.. haha.. So long nv party with them.. Tonite we had a "decent" party, no waterfall, no lamborghini and no abscene red! gosh dat was wierd.. But thing is we all got dead by Jugs! 8 dreadful jugs of super concentrated Vodka cranberry... Why was it super concentrated?? Normal Jugs only have like 4 cups of vodka, but ours is like 8 cups.. Fainted!! Coz Andy's friend was the bartender there.. aniways it tasted better than Abscene red.. haha Party was fun but we all "disintegrate" at some time coz all "seh seh" liao.. well, being a good drinker, i wasnt "seh" damm bored when they all started "going missing".. so i called "Uncle Yan" to send me home.. Woo everyone wating for cab and i took a "silverline mercedes cab" for just ten 13 bucks to JW!! Well i saw a person "no names mention" outside the club.. havent seen "it" for like 4 years liao.. The last time i had a crush on "it" but "it" pang seh me... lol.. so ytd this person told me.. "kenny u changed alot.. looked different as in better.. One thing never changed, Ur beautiful eyes." Pengz =.= I told it "dont push ur luck! ur 4 years older but u look as if ur 40 yrs older." BIARTCH!! well wad can i say, so many plastic ppl around.. So many come up to me and said "Oh last week was ur bdae?? ""happy birthday!!" .. my bleedy bdae is over can!! And to "YOU" Dont be jealous of my achievement can.. U dun have to be sour over it juz cause i catch up to you and about to surpass you.. U cant be at the top forever you know, sumone's gonna push you down.. Just like Mariah Carey did to Elvis Presley. So Mr. N---S, cmon, dont be a looser and make bitter with me.. I didnt open my mouth coz i respect ur senority but if i do open my mouth, u're gonna cry badly.. Im climbing the ladder damm fast and i will not stop... Only those few will know what im talking about..